Fraud and Scam Policy
In this policy, United Currency Exchange Pty Ltd (ABN 68 119 598 202) is
referred to as “UCE” “we” “our” or “us”.
To prevent fraud and scam, United Currency Exchange Pty Ltd do not accept
any payments using a Debit or a Credit Card.
Following terms and conditions apply to all of our customers upon the acceptance
of the transaction receipt from United Currency Exchange Pty Ltd:
- All processed transactions by United Currency Exchange Pty Ltd are final
and non-refundable regardless of any circumstances;
- It is your responsibility as a customer to ensure that the amount of
cash or money is correct as at the point of receipt;
- United Currency Exchange will not be responsible for any discrepancy or counterfeit or damaged banknote discovered thereafter;
- United Currency Exchange Pty Ltd do not swap large banknotes to smaller
banknotes or vice versa for any currencies;
- You, as customer, have agreed that funds or monies exchanged or transacted
are legal tender and obtained from legitimate and legal sources; and
- The purpose of the transaction is not intended for any illegal and criminal
activities, including to fraud and scam.